Highinspire is committed to maintaining your privacy. When you supply any personal information to Highinspire we have a legal obligation towards you in the way we use that data. We promise to collect information fairly and in good faith and we will never share your information externally without asking your permission first. When using your personal information Highinspire will act in accordance with all current legislation from time to time in place. Any personal information we request from you is safeguarded under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We require personal information from you in order to understand your needs and provide you with an excellent user experience, and in particular:
• To improve our products and services;
• To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
• To contact you for market research purposes – although we will only pass on your details to
third parties who may contact you for marketing purposes with your prior approval;
• To customise the website according to your interests;
• For internal record keeping.